Covered period: 2009.Sep.14 - 2009.Sep.20
- 3C454.3 detected every day up to a maximum daily flux of 6 x 10^-6 (see ATel #2200).
- 3C273 detected for the last 6 days, flaring up to a daily flux of 1 x 10^-5 (see ATel #2200).
- 3C279 detected for the first part of the week reaching a daily flux of 1 x 10^-6 .
- B2 1520+31, PKS 0805-07, S5 0716+714, detected in one or two days of the week (flux below 1 X 10^-6 ).
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm^2/s above 100 MeV.
Note. All the flux reported above are by the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification. - Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- A.B. Hill (adam.hill[at]obs.ujf-grenoble.fr) for generic information related to this week
- source contact persons on this page for individual objects cited above.