Covered period: 2009.Nov.08 - 2009.Nov.15 (UT)
- 3C273 detected in a flaring state reaching his maximum in the daily time scale on 9th November with a flux of (3.9+/-0.5)10^-6 (statistical only).
- 3C454.3 detected most of the week
- PKS0722+145 show an increasing trend during the week
- MRK 421 was not detected during the BAT hard-X ray flare in November 10th.
- PKS 0537-441 detected November 11th, 12th and 15th.
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm^2/s above 100 MeV.
Note. All the flux reported above are by the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification. - Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- S. Cutini (sara.cutini[at]asdc.asi.it) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.