Covered period: 2010.Jun.06 - 2010.Jun.13
LAT Mission week: 105.57 - 106.57
- 3C 454.3 was detected all days of the week with a average flux of ~ 2E-6 reaching the higher level of (3.1+/-0.5)E-6 on June 9th.
- PKS 0235-618 was detected for the first time in a daily time scale with a flux above the threshold of (1.1+/-0.3)E-6 in June 10th, an Atel was issued about the flaring activity of this source (Atel #2669).A Swift ToO was required (see Atel #2673).
- 4C 21.35 was detected all days of the week showing an increasing trend.
- PKS 0426-380 was detected on June 13, 11 and 10, PKS 0537-441 was detected on June 13, 12, 11 and 9 and S5 0716+714 was detected only on June 7th.
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm2/s above 100 MeV. All errors are statistical only.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- Sara Cutini (sara.cutini[at]asdc.asi.it) for generic information related to this week.
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources.