Covered period: 2011.Jun.13 - 2011.Jun.19
LAT Mission week: 158.57 - 159.57
- FSRQs MG1 J123931+0443 (z=1.762) and GB6 J0742+5444 ( z=0.72) both active during the week and both flaring on June 19 (daily flux 1.1 +/- 0.3 X 10-6 and daily flux 1.0±0.2 X 10-6 respectively). See ATel#3445.
- 3C 279 bright during this week (flux approaching and around 1 X 10-6).
- PMN J0948+0022 detected on June 19 with daily flux around 1.4 X 10-6 .
- PKS 1830-211, 4C +38.41, B2 1520+31, PKS 0537-441, PKS 2326–502, PMN J2345-1555, BL Lac detected in one or two days of the week (flux below 1 X 10-6 ).
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm2/s above 100 MeV. All errors are statistical only.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- D. Gasparrini (firstname.lastname@example.org) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.