Covered period: 2011.May.15 - 2011.May.22
LAT Mission week: 154.57 - 155.57
- BL Lac is detected in a high state all week reaching a flux of 1.4e-6 on 20th May; see ATel #3368 and the follow up Atels in which optical/X-ray brightening has been reported (#3371, #3375 and #3377).
- 4C +38.41 is very active all week reaching a flux of (1.5 ± 0.3) e-6.
- 4C 49.22 is in high state all week, with a flux of (1.3± 0.3)e-6 on 17th May.
- CTA 102 detected on 18th and 19th May.
- 4C +21.35, PKS 0521-36, PKS 0537-441, PMN J2345-1555 and 3C279, 3C66A are detected during the week.
- Referring to the AGILE ATel (#3357) on AGL 2302-3251, we do not confirm the detection in the soft energy band (100MeV-400MeV).
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm2/s above 100 MeV. All errors are statistical only.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- S. Cutini (sara.cutini[at]asdc.asi.it) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.