Covered period: 2013.Aug.19 - 2013.Aug.25
LAT Mission week: 272.57 - 273.57
- PKS0920-39 (RA: 140.548 Dec: -39.7036) was detected with daily averaged gamma-ray flux (0.9 +/- 0.2) on August 23, 2013. This source is not included in any Fermi LAT catalog. Regarding this detection, ATel #5326 was posted.
- 4C +38.41 was detected all week with a daily averaged flux between (0.6 +/- 0.2) and (1.8 +/- 0.4).
- 3C 454.3 was detected 5 days in this week with a daily averaged flux between (0.6 +/- 0.2) and (1.1 +/- 0.3).
- PKS B1424–418 was detected 3 days in this week with a daily averaged flux between (0.5 +/- 0.2) and (1.1 +/- 0.3).
- PKS B1510-08 was detected 3 days in this week with a daily averaged flux between (1.2 +/- 0.3) and (2.9 +/- 0.5).
- BL Lac was detected 2 days in this week with a daily averaged flux at (0.4 +/- 0.2).
- Sporadic daily detections of blazars: PKS 0454-234, Mkn 421, NGC 1275, OX 169, CTA 102, B2 2319+31.
Fluxes are in the unit of 10-6 photons/cm2/s above 100 MeV. All errors are statistical only.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- Y. Tanaka (ytanaka[at]hep01.hepl.hiroshima-u.ac.jp) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.