Covered period: 2014 December 15 - 21
LAT Mission week: 341.57 - 342.57
- 3C 454.3 detected all week long with daily averaged fluxes between 2.0e-6 and 7.1e-6.
- 4C +01.02 (PKS 0106+01) detected in flaring activity in the second part of the week with daily averaged flux around 1.0e-6. See ATel#6844 for more details.
- PKS 1510-08 detected in most days of the week with daily averaged flux between 0.6e-6 and 0.9e-6.
- PKS 0402-362 detected in some days of the week peaking at 1.2e-6 on Dec. 19. See GCN/FERMI Notice 1419868271 reporting activity on Dec. 29.
- B2 1144+40 detected in high state with daily flux 1.0e-6 on Dec. 20.
- PKS 2142-75 detected on Dec. 15, 17 and 19 with daily averaged flux between 0.7e-6 and 1.0e-6.
- PKS 0736+01 detected in high state with daily flux 0.9e-6 on Dec. 15.
- PKS 0116-219 detected in high state with daily flux 0.8e-6 on Dec. 16.
- PKS 2032+107 detected in high state with daily flux 0.7e-6 on Dec. 20.
- PKS 0426-380, TXS 2241+406 and NGC 1275 (Per A, 3C 84) detected in some days of the week, all with daily flux around 0.6e-6.
- 3C 279 detected with daily flux 0.9e-6 on Dec. 16.
- Further daily-detected blazars (fluxes below 0.6e-6): S5 1217+71, S5 0716+71, 1ES 2322-409, B2 1520+31, GB6 J0742+5444 (RX J0742.6+5444), S4 0954+65, VER 0521+211 (MG2 J052147+2112), Ton 599, Mkn 421, PKS 2155-304.
- Unidentified source Fermi J1057-6027 (2FGL J1056.2-6021) detected several times during the week with daily flux around 1.0e-6.
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm^2/s above 100 MeV. All uncertainties are statistical only.
Note. All the flux reported above are by the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- S. Ciprini (stefano.ciprini[at]asdc.asi.it) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.