Covered period: 2015 July 13-19
LAT Mission week: 371.57-372.57
- PKS 1502+106 in hard outburst state at the beginning of the week, peaking on July 13, 2015 with a daily gamma-ray flux of 3.4e.6, and a 6-hour (12:00-18:00 UT) flux of 5.2e-6. Corresponding spectral photon indexes respectively 1.7 and 1.8 (see ATel #7801). Daily flux above 1e-6 in the other days of the week.
- PKS 1510-08 in high state during the week, with daily fluxes between 1.9e-6 and 4.0e-6.
- 3C 279 bright during the week, with daily fluxes between 0.7e-6 and 1.8e-6.
- PKS 0402-362 bright during the week, with daily fluxes between 0.7e-6 and 1.3e-6.
- Further bright blazars detected most of the week with daily averaged flux between about 0.7e-6 and 1.0e-6: AO 0235+164, PKS 0426-380, 3C 454.3, B2 1520+31, BL Lac, PKS 0736+01.
- Other blazars of the week detected around or below about 0.5e-6: ON
246, PKS 2320-035, Mkn 421, B3 1343+451, PKS 1424-41, S5 0716+71, PKS 2155-304, PKS
0227-369, NGC 1275, PKS 0454-234, Ton 599, PMN J0422-0643, PKS 0454-234, 1ES 1959+650, S4 1849+67, PKS
0226-559, 4C +38.41 (B2 1633+38), PKS 2032+107, Mrk 501, CTA 102, 4C +01.02 (PKS
0106+01), 3C 66A.
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm^2/s above 100 MeV. All uncertainties are statistical only.
Note. All the flux reported above are by the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- S. Ciprini (stefano.ciprini[at]asdc.asi.it) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.