Covered period: 2016.Apr.18 - 2016.Apr.24
LAT Mission week: 411.57 - 412.57
- PKS 2023-07 detected all week with daily flux between (2.6±0.3) and (0.4±0.2).
- CTA 102 detected all week with daily flux between (1.3±0.2) and (1.0±0.2).
- 3C 454.3 detected all week with daily flux between (1.1±0.2) and (0.6±0.2).
- 3C 279 detected on 20 April with daily flux of (1.0±0.2).
- Fermi J1057-6027 detected on 20 April with daily flux of (1.5±0.2).
- PKS 1510-08 detected on 23 April with daily flux of (1.0±0.3).
- PKS 2032+107 detected on 19 April with daily flux of (0.6±0.2). See the GCN/FERMI NOTICE #1461077778.
- Cygnus X-3 (ATel#8970) and AGL J0917+1511 (ATel#8974) detected by AGILE during the week. LAT preliminary analyses cannot confirm these observations.
- Correlated gamma-ray and X-ray activity observed from TXS 0059+581 (more details in ATel#8981).
- Sporadic activity (fluxes below 1):TXS 2241+406, PKS 2032+107, FBQS J102333.5+395312, ON 393, PKS 1502+106, S5 0716+71, 1ES 1215+303, OJ 535, OJ 014, PKS 0454-234, OQ 253, S4 1030+61, 4C +01.02, B2 2113+29, PKS 0336-01, VER 0521+211, PKS 2136-642, 1ES 1959+650, BL Lac, NGC 1275, PKS 2155-304, 3C 66A, PKS 2233-148, PKS 0716+714, Mrk 421, S5 1044+71, Mrk 501, PKS 1424-41. .
Fluxes are in the unit of 10-6photons/cm2/s above 100 MeV. All errors are statistical only.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- F. Martino (firstname.lastname@example.org) and G. Pivato (email@example.com) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.