Fermi LAT Weekly report N. 451
LAT Mission week: 451.57-452.57
- CTA 102 bright all week with daily flux range = (4.4 +/- 0.3) to (7.1 +/- 0.4)with peak flux observed on Jan 26
- Other blazars regularly detected on daily basis throughout the week: 4C +01.02, NGC 1275, PKS 0426–380, S5 1044+71, 3C 279, PKS B1424-418, PKS 2247-131, 3C 454.3
Note. All the flux reported above are by the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- C.C. Cheung (Teddy.Cheung [at] nrl.navy.mil) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.