Covered period: August 2 - August 9, 2009
- 3C279 at 1.38 +/- 0.12 x 10^-6 in high state -- ATEL 2154 issued
- 3C273 at 0.74 +/- 0.11 x 10^-6 showing a rising trend with respect to previous weeks.
- 3C454.3 at 1.00 +/- 0.12 x 10^-6 showing a rising trend
- B2 1633+38 ( 4C 38.41 ) at 0.98 +/- 0.09 x 10^-6 – see the previous ATEL 2136 issued
- Detected Mkn 421, PKS 1510-089, S5 0716+71, PKS 1244-255 and PKS 2155-304
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm^2/s above 100 MeV. The quoted errors are statistical only.
Note. All the flux reported above are by the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification. - Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- F. Longo (francesco.longo[at]ts.infn.it) for generic information related to this week
- source contact persons on this page for individual objects cited above.