Covered period: 2016 November 7 - 13
LAT Mission week: 440.57-441.57
- CTA 102 detected all week in high state with daily fluxes between about 1.8e-6 and 2.9e-6. A large optical activity is reported recently in some ATels.
- 3C 454.3 detected all week with daily fluxes between about 1.3e-6 and 2.6e-6.
- PKS 2247-131 detected all week with daily fluxes between about 1.0e-6 and 1.3e-6.
- 4C +01.02 (PKS 0106+01) detected all week with daily fluxes between about 0.5e-6 and 1.1e-6.
- NGC 1275 (Perseus A, 3C 84) detected all week with daily fluxes between about 0.5e-6 and 1.0e-6.
- PKS 1424-41 detected all week with daily fluxes between about 0.3e-6 and 1.0e-6.
- PKS 1502+106 (OR 103) detected all week with daily fluxes between about 0.3e-6 and 0.7e-6.
- PKS 1824-582 detected almost all week with daily fluxes above 0.3e-6. The peak daily flux of 0.7e-6 was recorded on Nov. 12.
- B2 0748+33 detected almost all week with daily fluxes between about 0.7e-6 and 0.8e-6. See more details about a dedicated Swift follow-up in ATel#9752.
- MRC 1659-621 (PMN J1703-6212) detected in high state on Nov. 7 with daily flux 0.7e-6.
- Other blazars of the week detected, also sporadically, around or below 0.5e-6:
S5 1044+71, S4 1030+61, 1ES 1959+650, PKS 2155-304, PG
1553+113, Mkn 421, TXS 0518+211 (Ver 0521+211), 1ES
1215+303, S3 0218+35 (gravitational lens B0218+357), PKS
0208-512, PKS 0426-380, PKS 0447-439, PKS
0454-234, PKS 0507+17, PKS 0524-485, PKS 0521-36, S5
0716+71, MG1 J050533+0415, 3C 66A, 4C +38.41 (B2
1633+38), PKS 0727-11, PKS 2247-131, S5 1803+78, PKS
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm^2/s above 100 MeV. All uncertainties are
Note. All the flux reported above are by the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- S. Ciprini (stefano.ciprini[at]asdc.asi.it) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.