Covered period: 2015 December 14-20
LAT Mission week: 393.57 - 394.57
- Flare of the NL-Sy1 galaxy PKS 1502+036 with peak daily flux of 0.9e-6 (17X the 3FGL flux) reached on December 20 (see more details in ATel#8447 and ATel#8450).
- Hard flare of the BL Lac object PKS 1717+177 on December 16 with daily flux 0.4e-6 (20X the 3FGL flux) and ph.index 1.7 (more details in ATel#8427).
- Flare of PKS 2155-304 with peak daily flux of 0.8e-6 (6.5X the 3FGL flux) reached on December 14.
- Flare of gravitationally lensed blazar PKS 1830-211 on December 15 and 16, with daily flux 1.6e-6.
- Flare of PKS 2320-035 on December 18 with daily with daily flux at 1.0e-6.
- CTA 102 bright during the week with daily flux between 0.8e-6 and 1.0e-6.
- PKS 1424-41 bright during the week with daily flux between 0.8e-6 and 0.9e-6.
- AO 0235+164 bright during the week with daily flux between 0.7e-6 and 0.9e-6.
- Flare of PKS 1622-29 on December 20 with daily with daily flux at 0.9e-6 (16X the 3FGL flux).
- Flare of 1ES 1215+303 on December 14 with daily flux at 0.6e-6 (12X the 3FGL flux).
- 3C 454.3 with daily fluxes between 0.5e-6 and 1.4e-6.
- Further bright blazars of the week detected with daily flux between about 0.6e-6 and 0.8e-6: S5 0836+71 (4C +71.07), 4C +01.02 (OC 12, PKS 0106+01), B2 1520+31 and PKS 1502+106.
- Other blazars of the week detected around or below about 0.5e-6: PMN J1331-1326, 3C 279, BL Lac, PKS 1035-281, S5 0716+71, Ton 599, Mkn 421, 3C 273, TXS 1343+073, NGC 1275, PKS 1510-08, NVSS J141828+354250, OJ 287, S4 1849+67, NRAO 62 (4C +31.03), 1ES 1959+650, 4C +38.41 (B2 1633+38), 3C 66A, TXS 2241+406, PKS B0027-024 (TXS 0027-024), PKS 0426-380.
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm^2/s above 100 MeV. All uncertainties are
Note. All the flux reported above are by the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- S. Ciprini (stefano.ciprini[at]asdc.asi.it) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.