Covered period: 2016 June6-12
LAT Mission week: 418.57-419.57
- CTA 102 is the brighest gamma-ray blazar of the week, with daily fluxes between about 1.0e-6 and 3.0e-6. The peak is reached on June 8.
- 3C 454.3 with daily fluxes between about 0.8e-6 and 1.8e-6.
- 3C 279 flare occurred at the end of the week with daily flux 1.5e-6 (see also GCN/FERMI NOTICE #1465829332).
- Flare of TXS 2358+209 on June 11 with daily flux 1.4e-6.
- 4C +01.02 (PKS 0106+01) with daily fluxes between about 0.8e-6 and 1.0e-6.
- S5 1044+71 with daily fluxes between about 0.6e-6 and 0.8e-6.
- PKS 1424-41 with daily fluxes between about 0.6e-6 and 0.8e-6.
- PKS 1510-08 detected in the second half of the week with daily flux between about 0.7e-6 and 1.0e-6.
- PKS 0502+049, TXS 2358+209, TXS 2241+406, BL Lac, PKS 1502+106, B2 1846+32A, OX 169 are all detected sporadically during the week with with daily fluxes between about 0.6e-6 and 0.8e-6.
- Lensed blazar S3 0218+35 (lens B0218+357) detected on June 9 and June 11 respectively at 0.5e-6 and 0.3e-6.
- TeV blazar 1ES 1959+650 active during the week with daily flux between about 0.1e-6 and 0.3e-6 (more details in ATel#9148).
- Flare of PKS 2232-488 on June 12 with daily flux 0.5e-6 about 20 times the 3FGL catalog averaged flux.
- Flare of OK 492 on June 8 with daily flux 0.3e-6 about 20 times the 3FGL catalog averaged flux.
- Other TeV blazars of the week detected, also sporadically, below 0.5e-6: 1ES 1215+303, PG 1553+113, PKS 2155-304, Mkn 421, Mkn 501, TXS 0518+211 (VER 0521+211), 3C 66A.
- Other blazars of the week detected, also sporadically, around or below 0.5e-6: PKS 0426-380, PKS 0454-234, PKS 0537-441, PKS 0524-485, NGC 1275 (Per A), MG1 J021114+1051, TXS 1452+516, Ton 599, PKS 0336-01.
Note. All the flux reported above are by the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- S. Ciprini (stefano.ciprini[at]asdc.asi.it) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.