Covered period: 2010 Oct. 4 - 10
LAT Mission week: 122.57 - 123.57
- CRATES J0531-4827 and PKS0537-441 bright during the week.
- 3C 454.3 bright above daily flux 2E-6.
- A new flare of 4C 21.35.
- PKS 2326-502 in high state at the beginning of the week
- Sun eclipse of 3C 279 on Oct.8
- Other sporadic detected blazars: PKS 1313-333, PKS 1329-049, B2 1520+31, PKS
0426-380, PKS 1157-215, S4 1030+61, PKS 0727-11, B2 0619+33.
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm^2/s above 100 MeV.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are by the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication; however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- S. Ciprini (stefano.ciprini[at]pg.infn.it) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.