Covered period: 2011.September.19 - 2011.September.25
LAT Mission week: 172.57 - 173.57
- PKS 0402-362 detected in flaring activity starting from September 20, with a daily flux between (0.9+/-0.3)e-6 and (6.6+/-0.7)e-6 (ATel #3655).
- SBS 1150+497 detected on September 19, 20, and 24, with a daily flux between (0.4+/-0.1)e-6 and (0.8+/-0.2)e-6.
- S5 0716+714 detected on Sept 21 and 22, with a daily flux of (0.4+/-0.1)e-6 and (0.6+/0.1)e-6, respectively.
- PKS 1510-089 detected on Sept 21 and 22, with a daily flux of (0.9+/-0.2)e-6 and (0.5+/0.2)e-6, respectively.
- NGC 1275 detected on Sept 23 and 24, with a daily flux of (0.6+/-0.2)e-6 and (0.7+/-0.2)e-6, respectively.
- Sporadic daily detections of blazars: CRATES J1303+2433 (Sept 19), PKS 2326-502 (Sept 20), PMN J2345-1555 (Sept 20), PKS 0537-441 (Sept 21), Mrk 421 (Sept 23), 3C 279 (Sept 23), PKS 2207-08 (Sept 23), 4C +38.41 (Sept 24).
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm2/s above 100 MeV. All errors are statistical only.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- F. D'Ammando (filippo.dammando[at]ifc.inaf.it) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.