Covered period: 2010.December.6 - 2010.December.12
LAT Mission week: 131.57 - 132.57
- 3C 454.3 very bright for all the week, with daily flux between 10.0E-6 and 15.0E-6.
- PKS 0537-441 detected for all the week, with daily flux between 0.4E-6 and 1.0E-6.
- NGC 1275 detected in high activity state on Dec. 6, with daily flux of (0.8+/-0.3)E-6.
- B2 2308+34 detected in high activity state on Dec. 6, 9, and 12, with daily flux between 0.8E-6 and 1.0E-6.
- PKS 2326-502 detected on Dec. 6, 11, and 12, with daily flux between 0.5E-6 and 1.0E-6.
- 4C +21.35 detected in high activity state on Dec. 6, 9, and 10, with daily flux between 0.7E-6 and 1.5E-6.
- PKS 2155-304 detected on Dec. 6, 7, 10, and 12, with daily flux between 0.3E-6 and 0.4E-6.
- Sporadic daily detections of blazars: 3C 279 (Dec. 6), Ton 599 (Dec. 6), PKS 0402-362 (Dec. 8), CGRaBS J2345-1555 (Dec. 8), and PKS 0426-380 (Dec. 9).
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm2/s above 100 MeV. All errors are statistical only.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- F. D'Ammando (dammando[at]ifc.inaf.it) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.