Covered period: 2010.Mar.22 - 2010.Mar.28
LAT Mission week: 94.57 - 95.57
- 3C 454.3 still bright throughout the week, and increasing its flux value from 2.4 X 10^-6 ,at the beginning of the week, up to 7.2 X 10^-6 occurred the last day of the week.
- PKS 0537-441 detected all the week with flux values oscillating around 10^-6
- PKS 0426-380 detected for 5 days of the week with mean flux value of = 0.8 X 10^-6
- 4C 38.41, 3C 273 seen twice this week with mean flux values respectively of 2.5 X 10^-6 and 1.2 X 10^-6
- Mkn 421 quasi-detected twice during the week (mean flux about 0.2 X 10^-6)
- Sporadic activity from B2 0716+33, PKS 1510-08, 4C 21.35, PKS 0524-485, PKS 2233-148, PKS 0402-362.
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm^2/s above 100 MeV.
Note. All the flux reported above are by the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification. - Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- E. Antolini (elisa.antolini[at]tiscali.it) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.