Covered period: 2010.Feb.8 - 2010.Feb .14
LAT Mission week: 88.57 - 89.57
- 3C 454.3 still dominated the extragalactic gamma-ray sky with a daily flux at around 3E-6 and above 4E-6 at the end of the week..
- BLLac object PKS0537-441 has been detected with a daily flux just above 1E-6 two times during the week.
- Blazar 4C 21.35 has been bright during all the week, reaching a daily flux of (6.1+/-0.6)E-6 on Feb. 8th.
- Blazar PKS 0244-470 was in a high state on Feb. 12th with a daily flux of (1.0 +/- 0.2)E-6 (see Atel #2440). This corresponds to approximately an order of magnitude increase with respect to the average flux of 1FGL J0245.9-4652 which is the LAT 1-year point source catalog object associated with PKS 0244-470.
- Other bright (Flux>0.5E-6) extragalactic sources detected on weekly timescale :
PKS 0727-11, PKS 0426-380 and PKS 1510-08
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm2/s above 100 MeV. All errors are statistical only.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- Lise Escande (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Dario Gasparrini (email@example.com) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.