Covered period: 2013.Feb.18 - 2013.Feb.24
LAT Mission week: 246.57 - 247.57
- PKS 1424-418, PKS 0454-234, and 4C +38.41 were detected in at least 4 days with flux in the range 0.9-1.6, 0.4-0.8, and 0.6-1.0, respectively.
- MG1 J123931+0443 was detected on Feb. 18 and 20 with flux 0.9 and 1.1, while PKS 0426-380 on Feb. 19 and 23 with flux 0.2 and 0.7.
- Sporadic activity (fluxes above 1.0) was observed from PKS 1510-08 (1.6 on Feb. 24).
- Sporadic activity (fluxes below 1.0) was observed from PMN J2250-2806 (0.6 on Feb. 18), 3C 66A (0.4 on Feb. 18), PKS 0537-441 (0.6 on Feb. 20), B3 1343+451 (0.3 on Feb. 20), PKS 1124-186 (0.5 on Feb. 20), 3C 454.3 (0.7 on Feb. 21), PKS 0244-470 (0.3 on Feb. 23), and NGC 1275 (0.3 on Feb. 23).
Fluxes are in the unit of 10-6 photons/cm2/s above 100 MeV. All errors are statistical only.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- D. Donato (donato[at]milkyway.gsfc.nasa.gov) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.