Covered period: 2014.Feb.17 - 2014.Feb.23
LAT Mission week: 298.57 - 299.57
- A flare from gamma-ray source 4C +01.28 (PKS 1055+018) was detected on Feb. 17 with a peak daily averaged flux of (1.0 ± 0.3) (See ATel #5909)
- S5 1044+71 was detected all week with a daily averaged flux between (0.6± 0.2) and (1.0 ± 0.2).
- 4C +21.35 (PG 1222+216) was detected on Feb. 18, Feb. 19, Feb. 20 and Feb. 23 with daily averaged fluxes between (0.7 ± 0.2) and (1.2 ± 0.3).
- 3C 454.3 was detected on Feb. 18 with a daily averaged flux of (1.7 ± 0.7).
- Sporadic daily detections of blazars (fluxes below 1): PKS 0426-380, PKS 1424-41, 3C 279, NGC 1275, Mrk 421, Mrk 501, FERMI J1532-1321, PKS 2155-304, S4 1144+40, OJ 287, 1H 1013+498, PKS 1510-08, S5 1803+78.
Fluxes are in the unit of 10-6 photons/cm2/s above 100 MeV. All errors are statistical only.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- F. Krauss (Felicia.Krauss[at]sternwarte.uni-erlangen.de) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.