Covered period: 2016.Apr.25 - 2016.May.1
LAT Mission week: 412.57 - 413.57
- CTA 102 detected all week with daily flux between (0.8±0.2) and (1.3±0.2).
- 4C +01.02 detected on 27 April with flux (1.1±0.2) and on 29 April with flux (1.1±0.3).
- No LAT sources detected on daily or shorter intervals within 90% containment of IceCube neutrino event 67093193 on 27 April (ATel#9008).
- Enhanced VHE activity consistent with BL Lac 1ES 1959+650 on 27 April (ATel#9010).
- Sporadic activity (fluxes below 1): S5 1053+70, PKS 2023–07, Mkn 421, B2 2113+29, PKS 0135–247, FBQS J102333.5+395312, 3C 454.3, PMN J1332–1256, MG4 J163918+4127, ON 393, S5 1044+71, PKS 0454–234, NGC 1275, PKS 0514–459, PKS 0537–441, B2 2113+29, 3C 273.
Fluxes are in the unit of 10-6photons/cm2/s above 100 MeV. All errors are statistical only.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- J. D. Magill (firstname.lastname@example.org) for generic information related to this week.
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.