Covered period: 2012.Jun.18 - 2012.Jun.25
LAT Mission week: 211.57 - 212.57
- PKS 2233-148 was detected four times with daily fluxes ranging from (1.2±0.3) X 10-6 to (3.2±0.4) X 10-6, reaching the peak value on Jun. 20.
- PKS 0906+01 was detected on Jun. 18 with a daily flux of (1.2±0.3) X 10-6.
- Sporadic activity (fluxes below 1 X 10-6): PKS 1424-41 (5), PKS 1954-388 (2), S5 0716+71 (2), Mkn 421 (2), CTA 102, PKS 1244-255, PKS 1510-08, PKS 2142-75.
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm2/s above 100 MeV. All errors are statistical only.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- T. Venters (toni.venters[at]gmail.com) and D. Donato (donato[at]milkyway.gsfc.nasa.gov) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.