LAT Mission week:306.57 - 307.57
- S5 0716+714 displayed enhanced activity during the first days of the week and on April 19 its daily flux peaked at 1.2+/-0.2 (ATel#6085).
- Mkn 421 detected all the days of the week with a daily flux between 0.1 and 0.7.
- PKS 1424–418 observed throughout the week with daily flux between 0.5 and 0.9.
- 3C 279 still observed at enhanced state in some days of the week. The highest daily flux of this week (1.9 ± 0.5) was reached on April 14.
- A source possibly associated with the FSRQ PKS 1824-58 (see past week ATel#6067) has been observed at daily flux of 1.0 ± 0.3 on April 15.
- 4C +21.35 and TXS 1530-131 were observed almost all days of the week with daily flux around 0.9 and 0.6, respectively.
- 3C 454.3 detected throughout the week at daily flux values between 1.3 and 2.5.
- Other blazars and AGNs of the week: OP 313, S5 1044+71, NGC 1275, B2 1144+40, FERMI J1532-1321, PKS 1716–771, OJ 287, PMN J2345–1555, PKS 0336–01, Mrk 501, PKS 0426-380.
Note. All the flux reported above are by the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- S. Buson (buson[pd].infn.it) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.