Covered period: 2016.Jul.18 - 2016.Jul.24
LAT Mission week: 424.57 - 425.57
- OT 081 continued its activity during all week, reaching the highest flux reported by the LAT of (4.3±0.2) on 20 July. For details on the joint wavelength observation see ATel#9260 (see also ATel#9267 and ATel#9259).
- CTA 102 detected all week with daily flux between (1.5±0.2) and (2.2±0.5).
- 4C +01.02 detected all week with daily flux between (0.8±0.1) and (1.2±0.2).
- 3C 454.3 detected all week with daily flux between (1.4±0.2) and (4.2±0.7).
- Sporadic activity (fluxes below 1): PKS B1424-418, S5 1044+71, TXS 2241+406, PKS 1510-08, PKS 0208-512, PKS 0454-234, NRAO 512, S4 1030+61, PG 1553+113, PMN J1332-1256, PKS 0426-380, PKS 0727-11, Ton 599, S5 0716+71, 4C +01.28, PKS 1256-220, Mrk 421, NGC 1275, PKS 1502+106, PKS 1610-77, PKS 0537-441, 4C +48.41, VER 0521+211.
Fluxes are in the unit of 10-6photons/cm2/s above 100 MeV. All errors are statistical only.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- G. Pivato (email@example.com) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.