Covered period: 2016.Aug.15 - 2016.Aug.21
LAT Mission week: 428.57 - 428.57
- 3C 454.3 detected all week with daily flux between (2.3 ± 0.3) and (3.9 ± 0.4)
- CTA 102 detected all week with daily flux between (1.2 ± 0.2) and (3.1 ± 0.4)
- 4C +01.02 detected all week with daily flux between (1.0 ± 0.2) and (2.2 ± 0.2)
- Preliminary unassociated detection LAT ASP J043240-040033 (flux: (0.5 ± 0.1) e-6) most likely is consistent with an afterglow of MAXI GRB 151212A that seems to has faded since the last observation reported in GCN 18687.
- Fermi LAT ATel#9378 issued on 2016.Aug.16
- Sporadic activity (fluxes below 1): S5 1044+71, PKS 0426–380, PKS B1424–418, B2 1520+31, PKS 2245–328, PKS 0202–17, PKS 0208–512, MG1 J021114+1051, PKS 1510–08, AO 0235+164, 4C +55.17
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm^2/s above 100 MeV.
Note. All the flux reported above are by the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification. - Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- M.Kreter (mkreter[at]astro.uni-wuerzburg.de) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.