Covered period: 2009.July.13 - 2009.July.19
- PKS 0537-441 continues to be bright, reaching a peak ﬂux of 1.82 +/- 0.84 x 10-6 on July 18.
- B2 1520+31 was detected every day with ﬂuxes ranging from (0.46 +/- 0.16) to (1.59 +/- 0.67) x 10-6.
- PKS 1510-089 continues to be detected with daily ﬂuxes from (0.96 +/- 0.32) to (2.50 +/- 0.41) x 10-6.
- PKS 1424-41 reached a peak ﬂux of 1.20 +/- 0.33 x 10-6 on July 14 and faded away after July 17.
- 3C 454.3 was detected with a ﬂux of 1.10 +/- 0.38 x 10-6 on July 19.
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/s/cm2 above 100 MeV.
Note. All the flux reported above are by the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification. - Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- P. Fortin (fortin[at]llr.in2p3.fr) for generic information related to this week
- source contact persons on this page for individual objects.