Covered period: 2009.July.6 - 2009.July.12
- PKS 0537−441 brightened in the past three weeks, reaching on July 10 a peak flux: 1.43 ± 0.45 × 10−6 ph cm−2 s−1 (see also ATel #2124).
- 3C 279 was bright, above 10−6 ph cm−2 s−1 on several days.
- B2 1520+31 showed an increasing flux all week, exceeding 10−6 ph cm−2 s−1 on July 12.
- PKS 1510−089 continues to be detected with daily fluxes from (1.2 ± 0.3) to (1.9 ± 0.4) × 10−6 ph cm−2 s−1.
Fluxes are in the unit of photons × s−1 cm−2 above 100 MeV.
Note. All the flux reported above are by the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification. - Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- D. Bastieri (denis.bastieri[at]pd.infn.it) for generic information related to this week
- source contact persons on this page for individual objects.