Covered period: 2014.Mar.17 - 2014.Mar.23
LAT Mission week: 302.57 - 303.57
- 3C 454.3 was detected March 22 and 23 with a daily averaged flux between (1.3 +/- 0.5) and (1.8 +/- 0.7).
- PKS 1424-418 was detected all week with a daily averaged flux between (0.7 +/- 0.3) and (1.6 +/- 0.4).
- Sporadic daily detections of blazars (fluxes below 1):PKS 1510-08, 4C +21.35 (PG 1222+216), 3C 279, PKS 0454-234, B2 1520+31, S5 1044+71, PKS 1730-13, NGC 1275 (Per A), 4C +38.41 (S4 1633+38, B2 1633+38).
Fluxes are in the unit of 10-6 photons/cm2/s above 100 MeV. All errors are statistical only.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- R. Ojha (roopesh.ojha[at]gmail.com) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.