Covered period: 2011.January.17 - 2011.January.23
LAT Mission week: 137.57 - 138.57
- The BL Lac object CGRaBS J0211+1051 (also known as MG1 J021114+1051) detected in flaring state on Jan. 23, with a daily flux of (1.0+/-0.3)e-6 (ATel #3120). The source was also detected on Jan. 20 and 21, with daily flux between 0.3e-6 and 0.6e-6.
- 4C +38.41 detected on Jan. 19, 21, and 23, with daily flux between 0.4e-6 and 1.3e-6.
- PKS 2326-502 detected in flaring state on Jan. 20, with daily flux of (1.4+/-0.4)e-6.
- B2 2308+34 detected in high state, with a daily flux of (1.0+/-0.3)e-6.
- 3C 454.3 bright all the week, with daily flux between 5.0e-6 and 7.9e-6.
- PKS 0537-441 detected for all the week, with daily flux between 0.3e-6 and 0.5e-6.
- B2 1520+31 detected on Jan. 18, 19, 21, 22, and 23, with daily flux between 0.4e-6 and 0.8e-6.
- Sporadic daily detections of blazars: B2 0200+30 (Jan. 17), 4C +21.35 (Jan. 17), PKS 0447-439 (Jan. 18), B3 1708+433 (Jan. 19 and 21), PKS 0426-380 (Jan. 20), PKS 2155-304 (Jan. 20), NGC 1275 (Jan. 21), Mrk 421 (Jan. 23), and PKS 0727-11 (Jan. 23).
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm2/s above 100 MeV. All errors are statistical only.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- F. D'Ammando (dammando[at]ifc.inaf.it) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.