Covered period: 2010.Dec.27 - 2011.Jan.2
LAT Mission week: 134.57 - 135.57
- 3C454.3 was very bright all week, detected every day with an average daily flux of 9.2-6 with a high daily flux of (11.7+/-1.1)-6 on the 2nd January.
- Increased activity from the FSRQ PKS 1830-211 was seen during the week with an average daily flux of 2.6-6. The source reached a peak daily flux of (3.9 +/- 0.5)-6 on the 30th December.
- B2 0200+30 was detected on the first three days of the week with an average daily flux of 0.7-6.
- PKS 2326-502 and PKS 0537-441 were detected throughout the week with average daily fluxes of 0.7-6 and 0.5-6 respectively.
- 4C+21.35 was detected most days this week with an average daily flux of 1.3-6.
- 3C279 was seen with an average daily flux of 0.5-6 on 4 days this week.
- PKS 2155-304 was also detected on 4 days this week with an average daily flux of 0.6-6.
- Sporadic activity from 1510-089, PKS 0601-70, PKS 0402-362, PKS 0426-380, PKS 0524-485, S4 1030+61, 1633+382, B2 1520+31, B2 2308+34, 4C+38.21 and Mrk 421.
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm2/s above 100 MeV. All errors are statistical only.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- A. Cannon (email@example.com) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.