Covered period: 2011.Jan.3 - 2011.Jan.9
LAT Mission week: 135.57 - 136.57
- 1510-089 detected with daily flux around 0.5 X 10-6.
- PKS 0537-441 detected with daily flux in the range 0.3-0.9 X 10-6.
- PKS 1622-253 detected with daily flux in the range 0.6-1.4 X 10-6.
- PKS 2326-502 detected with daily flux in the range 0.4-1.4 X 10-6.
- 4C 21.35 was relatively bright all week, with daily flux around 1.0 X 10-6.
- 3C 454.3 was very bright all week, with daily flux above 9.5 and up to 18.6 X 10-6.
- Sporadic activity observed from 3C 279, OX 169, Mrk 421, 4C +38.41, B2 1520+31, B2 2308+34, B3 1708+433, CGRaBS J0509+0541, PKS 1124-186, PKS 1730-13, and PKS 0332-403. All fluxes below (or up to) 1.0 X 10-6.
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm2/s above 100 MeV. All errors are statistical only.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- D. Donato (donato[at]milkyway.gsfc.nasa.gov) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.