Covered period: 2010 Dec.13-19
LAT Mission week: 132.57 - 133.57
- 3C 454.3 was extremely bright during the week. It has crossed the daily flux level of 20E-6 at the end of the week.
- 4C 21.35 and B2 2308+34 were above the daily flux level of 1E-6 during some days of the week.
- Other daily detection of blazars below 1E-6 (PKS 0537-441, B2 1520+31, Ton 599, Mkn 421, PKS 2155-304, PKS 2326-502, PKS 0208-512, B2 1846+32A)
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm^2/s above 100 MeV.
Note. All the flux reported above are by the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification. - Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- S. Ciprini (stefano.ciprini[at]pg.infn.it) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.