Covered period: 2011.Jan.10 - 2011.Jan.16
LAT Mission week: 136.57 - 137.57
- 3C454 detected every day during the week with an average daily flux 6.8 +/- 0.7 X 10-6 and a high daily flux of 7.5 +/- 0.7 X 10-6.
- 4C +38.41, 3C273 and PKS B1222+216 were detected on January 10th with fluxes of 1.1 +/- 0.3 X 10-6, 1.2 +/- 0.4 X 10-6 and 1.5 +/- 0.2 X 10-6 respectivly. All three of these sources were quiet the rest of the week.
- PKS 2326-502 bright on January 13th with a flux of 1.5 X 10-6. Detected on January 14th and 15th as well with fluxes below 1.0 X 10-6.
- PKS 0537-441 detected on 6 days this week with and average flux of around 0.5 X 10-6
- NGC 1275,B3 1708+433,1633+382 and Mrk 421, are all detected on multiple days during the week with fluxes below 1.0 X 10-6.
- The FA scripts report strange results for daily run number 935 (January 15, 2011) the results for this FA report are quoted from the DRP
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm2/s above 100 MeV. All errors are statistical only.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- S. Ciprini (stefano.ciprini[at]pg.infn.it) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.