Covered period: 2010 Dec.20-26
LAT Mission week: 133.57 - 134.57
- 3C 454.3 very bright, reaching a daily flux of about (23+/-1)E-6 on Dec.20. This blazar decreased slowly during the rest of the week.
- PKS 2155-304, PKS 0537-441, PKS 0208-512, 3C 66A, PKS 2326-502, 3C 279, S4 1030+61, B2 2308+34, Mkn 421, Ton 599 are detected in some days of the week below the daily flux level of 1E-6.
- PKS 1830-211 and 4C 21.35 fluctuating around 1E-6.
- Possible detection of B2 0200+30
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm^2/s above 100 MeV.
Note. All the flux reported above are by the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification. - Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- S. Ciprini (stefano.ciprini[at]pg.infn.it) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.