Covered period: 2009.June.22 - 2009.June.28
- PKS 1510‐089 is detected over the full week with fluxes ranging from 1 to 3.36 e-6
- 3C454.3 at 1.40 e-6 during one day of the week
- Mkn 421 rose to 0.28 e-6 one day the week.
- PKS 0454-234 detected at 0.49 e-6 during one day of the week.
- PMN J2331-2148 reached a value of 0.82 +/- 0.26 e-6 and it seems to be fading - see the ATel #2101
- PKS 1424-418 detected at 0.60+/0.19 e-6 at the last day of the week -- see the ATel #2104
All the fluxes are in the unit of photons/s/cm2 above 100 MeV.
Note. All the flux reported above are by the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification. - Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.