Covered period: 2016.Aug.01 - 2016.Aug.07
LAT Mission week: 426.57 - 427.57
- 3C 454.3 was detected Aug 1, 2, 6 and 7 with daily averaged fluxes between (1.4 +/- 0.4) and (4.7 +/- 1.2).
- 4C +01.02 was detected all week with daily averaged fluxes between (1.1 +/- 0.2) and (2.0 +/- 0.2).
- PKS 0502+049 was detected Aug. 1, 4 and 7 with daily averaged fluxes of (1.0 +/- 0.2), (0.3 +/- 0.1) and (0.3 +/- 0.1), respectively.
- PKS 0507+17 was detected Aug. 1 with a daily averaged flux of (1.0 +/- 0.2).
- Fermi LAT made no significant gamma-ray excess associated with IceCube event 160731. See ATel #9303
- TOO observations of PSR J1119-6127 were in progress all week.
- Sporadic daily detections of blazars (fluxes below 1): PKS 0454-234, PKS 1610-77, AO 0235+164, PKS 0426-380, GB6 J1037+5711, PKS 0346-27, PKS B1424-418, PKS 2155-304, PKS 0116-219, PKS 0521-36.
Fluxes are in the unit of 10-6 photons/cm2/s above 100 MeV. All errors are statistical only.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- R. Ojha (Roopesh.Ojha[at]gmail.com) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.