Covered period: 2017 April 17-23
LAT Mission week: 463.57-464.57
- Rapid outburst of CTA 102 detected on April 19 with a daily flux level of 13.2e-6 and corresponding photon spectral index of 1.9. The peak 6-hour integrated flux is 21.1e-6, about 130 times greater than the 3FGL flux, and two times the Vela flux. It decreased to a daily flux level of 5.9e-6 on April 20. More details in ATel#10292 and Flare CGCN/FERMI NOTICE #1492702671.
- Flare of S5 1044+71 with daily flux 1.4e-6 on April 23. Peak 6-hour interval flux of 1.9e-6 (28 times the 3FGL flux). See also the Flare GCN/FERMI NOTICE #1493048036. Detected all the other days of the week.
- Flare of 4C +28.07 (B2 0234+28) with daily flux 1.3e-6 on April 22. Detected all the other days of the week with daily fluxes above 0.7e-6.
- 3C 279 detected all week with daily fluxes between about 0.7e-6 and 1.0e-6.
- 3C 454.3 detected all week with daily fluxes between about 1.0e-6 and 1.5e-6.
- 4C +01.02 (PKS 0106+01) detected all week in high state with daily fluxes between about 0.6e-6 and 1.0e-6.
- Other blazars detected, also sporadically, during the week with daily flux around or below 0.5e-6: 1ES 1215+303, Mkn 421, PKS 2155-304, 1ES 1959+650, NGC 1275, PKS 2247-131, B2 1732+38A, 4C +38.41 (B2 1633+38), PKS 1424-41, PG 1553+113, 4C +31.03 (B2 0110+31), PMN J2250-2806, PKS 0426-380, 3C 66A, PKS 1954-388, 3C 66A, B2 0748+33, B2 1520+31, GB6 J1542+6129, PKS 0336-01.
- Preliminary there is not an evident detection in the days of the week of the potential source at the coordinates reported by AGILE in ATel#10282.
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm^2/s above 100 MeV. All uncertainties are
Note. All the flux reported above are by the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- S. Ciprini (stefano.ciprini[at]ssdc.asi.it) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.