Covered period: 2017 March 20-26
LAT Mission week: 459.57-460.57
- CTA 102 detected all week in high state with daily fluxes between about 2.2e-6 and 3.6e-6.
- 3C 279 detected all week in high state with daily fluxes between about 1.2e-6 and 3.5e-6.
- 3C 454.3 detected all week with daily fluxes between about 1.0e-6 and 2.4e-6.
- 4C +01.02 (PKS 0106+01) detected all week with daily fluxes between about 0.7e-6 and 1.2e-6.
- Flare of PKS 2247-131 (source not in the 3FGL catalog) on March 26 with daily flux 1.8e-6 (see also: GCN/FERMI NOTICE #1490628995).
- Flare of PKS 1830-211 (gravitationally lensed) on March 21 with daily flux about 1.4e-6.
- No significant excess gamma-ray emission on timescales below one week associated to the cosmic neutrino event IceCube 170321 (see IceCube GCN CIRCULAR#20929 and LAT GCN CIRCULAR#20971).
- The Crab is observed fluctuating with possible enhanced activity. A daily flux of about 3.3e-6 and of about 4.4e-6 is observed respectively on March 20 and March 25.
- Further bright blazars detected all week with daily flux between about 0.7e-6 and 0.9e-6: NGC 1275, PKS 1510-08, S5 1044+71, BL Lac, PKS 1424-41.
- Other blazars of the week (daily flux around or below 0.5e-6): Mkn 421, PKS 0426-380, 3C 66A, TXS 0322+222, PKS 1502+106, 4C +28.07, TXS 2241+406, 4C +28.07, PKS 1502+106, B2 1633+38, PKS 0458-02, 1ES 1215+303 (ON 325), PKS 0507+17, PKS 2155-304, 1ES 1959+650, PMN J0634-2335, TXS 0628-240, OJ 287, B2 0748+33, PKS 0447-439, TXS 2358+209, 4C +31.03 (OC 317, B2 0110+31), B2 1520+31, PKS 0447-439.
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm^2/s above 100 MeV. All uncertainties are
Note. All the flux reported above are by the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- S. Ciprini (stefano.ciprini[at]asdc.asi.it) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.