Covered period: 2012.May.21 - 2012.May.27
LAT Mission week: 206.57 - 207.57
- CTA 102 continues to be detected most of the week reaching a daily flux of 1.5x10-6 on May 22nd.
- S5 0716+71 is detected most of the week with a flux below 1x10-6
- Mkn 421 is detected most of the week with a flux below 1x10-6.
- PKS 1830-211 is detected on the second half of the week with a flux below 1x10-6.
- SBS 0846+513 is detected on May 24th with a daily flux of 0.5x10-6.
- BL Lacertae, PKS 0537-441, B2 1520+31, AO 0235+164, PKS 2326-502, OJ 287, PKS 2155-304, PKS B1310–041, Ton 599, PKS 2142-75, B3 1343+451, PKS 2233–148 and PKS 0341-256 are sporadic detected in just one day of the week with a flux below 1x10-6.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- D. Gasparrini (dario.gasparrini[at]asdc.asi.it) for generic information related to this week - Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.