Covered period: 2014.Feb.10 – 2014.Feb.16
LAT Mission week: 297.57 - 298.57
- 4C +21.35 detected all week long at daily flux above 1.0 × 10–6 and reached a peak flux = (3.5 ± 0.5) × 10–6 on 2014 February 14.
- NGC 1275 detected almost all week with an average daily flux of 0.7 × 10–6.
- S5 1044+71 detected almost all week with an average daily flux of 0.6 × 10–6.
- 3C 454.3 detected throughout the week and reached a peak flux of (1.7 ± 0.6) × 10–6 on 2014 February 14.
- PKS 1424-41 observed throughout the week with daily average flux of 0.4 × 10–6.
- Other blazars detected in some days of the week with a daily flux lower than 1 × 10–6 : Mkn 421, BL Lac, PKS 0426-380, PKS 1424-41, 3C 66A , 1H 1013+498, PKS 1510–08, PKS 0301-243, PKS 2326-502.
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm2/s above 100 MeV. All errors are statistical only.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- S. Buson (sara.buson[at]pd.infn.it) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.