Covered period: 2010.March.01 - 2010.March.07
LAT Mission week: 91.57 - 92.57
- 3C 454.3 still bright, detected daily throughout the week, with an average daily flux of 3.1 e-6.
- 3C273 also bright, detected on 4 days this week with an average daily flux of 2.2 e-6 and reached (3.1+/-0.7)e-6 on the 7th .
- The FSRQs PKS 0402-362 and PKS 0426-380 both bright, detected throughout the week and both reached a high daily flux on the 7th: PKS 0402-362 (1.4+/-0.30) e-6 and PKS 0426-380 (1.6+/-0.3) e-6.
- PKS 1244-255 exhibited a rapid flare midweek, reaching (1.3+/-0.3) e-6 for the 4th.
- 4C+21.35 bright on the 2nd at a daily flux of (1.1+/-0.4) e-6.
- 4C+38.41 and PKS 0527-441 detected most days this week.
- Sporadic activity from PKS 0454-234, PKS 0727-11 , PKS 0736-770 and B2 1520+31 .
Fluxes are in the units of photons/cm2/s above 100 MeV. All errors are statistical only.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification. Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- Anna Cannon (email@example.com) for generic information related to this week.
- Contact persons on
this page for individual sources cited above.