Covered period: 2009.June.8 - 2009.June.14
- Fermi LAT detected a new Gamma-ray transient in the Galactic Plane: J1057-6027 on June 11th, with the daily flux of (2.4 +/- 0.7)e-6 ph cm-2 s-1. (see ATel #2081).
The source was not detected on following days.
- PKS 1510-089 remains in the 1e-6 to 3e-6 daily flux range.
- PKS 1502+106 shows a steady trend with daily fluxes around 1e-6 ph/cm^2/s.
Note. All the flux reported above are by the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification. - Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- H. Yasuda (yasuda[at]hep01.hepl.hiroshima-u.ac.jp) for generic information related to this week
- source contact persons on this page for individual objects.