Covered period: 2009.Jul.20 - 2009.Jul.26
- Blazars PKS 0805-07 (z=1.837) and 4C 38.41 (B2
1633+38, z=1.814) both active during the week and both flaring on July 22 (daily flux 1.60 +/- 0.33 X 10^-6 and daily flux 1.38+/-0.32 X 10^-6 respectively). See ATel#2136.
- 3C 279 bright in the last part of this week (flux approaching and around 1 X 10^-6).
- PKS 1510-089 continues to be detected with daily ﬂuxes around or above 1 X 10^-6 .
- PKS 1244-255, B2 1520+31, PKS 0537-441, PKS 2155-304, PKS 1502+106, detected in one or two days of the week (flux below 1 X 10^-6 ).
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm^2/s above 100 MeV.
Note. All the flux reported above are by the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification. - Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- S. Ciprini (stefano.ciprini[at]pg.infn.it) for generic information related to this week
- source contact persons on this page for individual objects cited above.