Covered period: 2009.Aug.24 - 2009.Aug.30
- 3C273 bright in the first part of this week with a weekly flux above 1 X 10^-6.
- 3C454.3 detected every day in this week and shows a weekly flux higher than 2.0 X 10^-6
- 4C 38.41 (B2 1633+38) continues its high phase with a weekly flux around 1 X 10^-6
- PKS 2023-07 detected in a high state ATEL 2175 issued ,weekly flux around 1 X 10^-6
- 3C 279 bright in the last part of this week (flux approaching and around 1 X 10^-6).
- PKS 1510-089, PKS 1502+106,S4 0716+71 , detected in one or two days of the week (flux below 1 X 10^-6 ).
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm^2/s above 100 MeV.
Note. All the flux reported above are by the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification. - Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
-D. Gasparrini (gasparrini[at]asdc.asi.it) for generic information related to this week
- source contact persons on this page for individual objects cited above.