Covered period: 2010, Jan. 25 - 2010,
Jan. 31 (UT)
LAT Mission week: 86.57 - 87.57
- Brightest blazars of the week are 3C 454.3, PKS 1501-08, PKS 0537-441, PKS 0402-362 (LAT ATEL #2402, above 1.3 on Jan.25), PKS 0426-380 (LAT ATel#2366).
- Non-confirmation of source in AGILE's ATEL #2403 in the same time interval and weekly interval.
- Special appearance of PKS 0244-470 on Jan.26.
- PMN J2345-1555 (1FGL J2344.6-1554, z= 0.621, FSRQ) flared at the 1E-6 threshold on Jan. 27. ATel#2408 submitted.
- PKS 0521-36 (1H 0515-363, 3EG J0530-3626, possible BL Lac object even if classified also as FSRQ/Sey1/FRII in literature, z=0.055) popped up only on Jan. 29 at daily flux about 0.7E-6, photon index around 2. Low redshift source of possible interest for TeV telescopes.
- S5 0716+71 and Mkn 421 detected a couple of times during the week with daily flux below 0.4E-6.
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm^2/s above 100 MeV.
Note. All the flux reported above are by the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification. - Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- S. Ciprini (stefano.ciprini[at]pg.infn.it) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.