Covered period: 2010.Apr.05 - 2010.Apr.11
LAT Mission week: 96.57 - 97.57
- 3C 454.3 flared reaching peak daily gamma-ray flux of
(15.8 +/-1.0)x10^-6 on April 8.
- PKS B0906+015: a fast flare detected on April 8, reported in ATel #2543.
- Other extragalactic sources seen on daily timescale during this week include:
GC 0109+224 (S2 0109+22, detected on Apr. 6, 7),
PKS 0426-380 (Apr. 5, 9, 11),
PKS 0537-441 (Apr. 5, 9, 10, 11),
PKS 1510-08 (Apr. 5, 9, 10, 11),
PKS 1622-253 (Apr. 5, 11),
4C +21.35 (Apr. 11),
PKS 2142-75 (Apr. 9, 11),
OX 169 (Apr. 10).
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm2/s above 100 MeV. All errors are statistical only.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
-Kirill Sokolovsky (ksokolov[at]mpifr-bonn.mpg.de) and Frank Schinzel (schinzel[at]mpifr-bonn.mpg.de) for generic information related to this week.
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.