Covered period: 2010.May.24 - 2010.May.30
LAT Mission week: 103.57 - 104.57
- Cygnus X-3 brightened this week during the current soft state. See ATEL #2646.
- Blazar 4C +21.35 (PKS 1222+21) rebrightened and was detected each day this week, peaking at (7.3 ± 0.6) x 10-6 on May 26.
- BL Lacertae brightened on May 28 with a flux of (1.2 ± 0.3) x 10-6
- 3C 454.3 remained steady and bright with daily flux above 2 x 10-6
- PKS 0537-441 was above threshold several days this week with daily flux between 0.7 x 10-6 and 1.1 x 10-6
- PKS 0426–380, S5 0716+71, GB 1310+487, PKS 1424-41, and PKS 1510-08 were detected on several days this week below 1 x 10-6
- Blazars S4 1030+61, PKS 1329–049, and PKS 2155–304 were each detected during one day this week
Fluxes are in units of photons/cm2/s above 100 MeV. All errors are statistical only.
Note: all flux values reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication; however, they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source.
Source association is done using spatial coincidence only and is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- Liz Hays (elizabeth.a.hays[at]nasa.gov) for generic information related to this week.
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.