Covered period: 2010.07.26-2010.08.01
(Mission week: 112.57-113.57)
- NGC 1275 (Per A) was detected four days this week (26-29), but with a lower flux than last week, averaging (0.2 ± 0.1)x10-6 over the full week.
- PKS 1510-08 was relatively bright, detected the 26th-30th, with an average flux for the week of (0.9 ± 0.1)x10-6
- 3C 454.3 remains fairly bright, but faded a bit compared to the previous week: average flux (1.3 ± 0.1)x10-6 for the week
- 4C +21.35 was detected on the 26th, 28th, and 29th, with an average flux of (1.0 ± 0.1)x10-6 for the week
- S5 0716+71 was detected the 26th and 27th, flux below 0.4x10-6
All fluxes are quoted in photons/cm2/s, above 100 MeV. Uncertanties are statistical only.
Note that the fluxes reported above should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication; however, they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of the source. Source association is based on source location, considering only spatial coincidence, and does not indicate a firm identification.
Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- Eric Wallace (email@example.com) for generic information related to this week.
- Contact people listed on this page for individual sources.