Covered period: 2011.Mar.21 - 2011.Mar.27
LAT Mission week: 146.57 - 147.57
- 3C 454 detected between March 21 and 27 with daily flux in the range 1.8-5.3 X 10-6.
- Mkr 421 detected almost all week with daily flux in the range 0.1-0.8 X 10-6.
- Mkr 501 detected on March 24 and 25 with daily flux of 0.1 X 10-6 and 0.2 X 10-6, respectively.
- CRATES J0742+5444 (GB6 J0742+5444) detected between March 23 and 26 with daily flux in the range 0.4-0.8 X 10-6.
- Sporadic activity observed from PKS 0250-225, S5 0716+71, 4C +38.41. All fluxes below 1.0 X 10-6.
- The high state of Cygnus X-3 on March 22 was reported by Fermi collaboration in Atel#3233. Furthermore, a TOO pointed mode observation for Cyg X-3 was performed by Fermi between 25 and 28 March.
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm2/s above 100 MeV. All errors are statistical only.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
G. pivato (giovanna.pivato[at]pd.infn.it) for generic information related to this week
Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.